Good Choice India offers easy and quick Refund on your refund orders.
- When do you process a Refund?
Refunds are generally initiated in the following scenarios:
- When Prepaid Orders are cancelled by Customer/Good Choice India before delivery (Please read our Cancellation Policy)
- If our courier partner is unable to deliver the order
- If you wish to return the product, in accordance with our Return Policy
- How long does it take to process Refund?
Refund depends upon the mode of payment. Please refer to the list below:
- Net banking: 3 – 4 Business days,
- Debit card: 7 – 9 Business days
- Credit card: 10 – 15 Business days
- Neft : 3-4 Working Days
- COD: 3-5 days (from receiving the account details to refund the amount)
In case of any clarification or If you have not received the refund within the stipulated time, kindly contact to our customer care number to know the status of the transaction.
- How long does it take to initiate a Refund?
For some orders, we initiate Refund within 2 working days of receiving the product at our end. In other cases, we initiate the Refund after the returned product is delivered to us.
- When does a Refund get declined?
Refund may get declined if the product received by us is not as per your claim or Order ID is missing on the package.
- How can I track the status of my Refund?
We will notify you once your refund done or You can call to our customer care service once they confirmed that refund has been done accordingly you can check your given bank account.
- Will my shipping charges be refunded if I ship the product?
In case of Self-Shipment, Good Choice India will reimburse the courier charges (upto Rs.150).